2006-09-04

Instructables



At Christy and U-Boat's prompting, I have set up an Instructables account (bats22), and put up the laptop thing on the site (located here).

I'm also dorky enough that I posted my connection setup for my laundry machine as well (located here).

Man... what a cool site. I could waste immense amounts of time browsing through the projects there. And thanks for the roasted tomato recipe, Christy! They're cooking right now.

Of course, I should be thesing instead. Grr.

At least I can wear my Instructables t-shirt without feeling like a poseur, now.

1 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the random interspersed comments throught your instructables (shinbone/kneebone, kevlar protection, etc). Well done.

Instructables just intimidates me - I don't know how to make anything. I think that's more a comment on my state of existential angst, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home