2007-12-16

Holiday Travel Plans


For those of you are interested, here are my travel plans for the holidays. For those of you who will be in New York or the Bay Area, hope to see you there! If any of you don't have my current mobile number, let me know.

I'm taking off on Saturday for New York, spending Christmas with the folks. Then, on the morning of the 27th, flying to the Bay Area for Bradley and Janie's wedding. I'll probably be crashing on Paramecium Woman's airbed, although I might also make use of the short couch at Isla de Tortuga. I'm celebrating New Year's out in the Bay Area (what parties do people have planned?). Then, I'm using a Southwest frequent flyer ticket to get back to the east coast (MHT), hanging out with Bird & Jen for a day, and hopping a train back down to Boston.

Whew! One more week to go. Yeah.

=========================================================
Boston - South Station, MA (BOS) to New York - Penn Station, NY (NYP)
22-DEC-07; 11:10 am - 22-DEC-07; 2:45 pm
=========================================================

27-Dec-2007 VX 238 NEW YORK, NY (JFK) 07:00AM SAN FRANCISCO, CA (SFO) 10:40 AM

========================================================

Thu Jan 03 324 Depart SAN JOSE CA (SJC) at 9:30 AM
Arrive in CHICAGO-MIDWAY (MDW) at 4:40 PM
1951 Change planes in CHICAGO-MIDWAY (MDW) departing at 6:05 PM
Arrive in MANCHESTER NH (MHT) at 9:10 PM

========================================================
Dover, NH (DOV) to Boston - North Station Maine Service, MA (BON)
05-JAN-08; 9:14 am - 05-JAN-08; 10:40 am
========================================================

5 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe Bats and Janie are having a New Year's Eve party. That was my Plan A, at least.

FYI, I'm staying at Isle O' Tortuga; I get into OAK at 630p on the 27th, and then I fly out of SFO on the 4th back to ITH.

 
At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My project defense is at 10:25am on Saturday the 22nd, so I should be done by 11am. I'll probably head to brunch with classmates (bloody marys!) but I should be available by the time you arrive. Wanna see Sweeney Todd?

 
At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be at the wedding!!!! See you there! - daniele

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Bats said...

Wanna see Sweeney Todd?

The Johnny Depp movie? Yeah, sounds like a plan! I'll text or call enroute.

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Bats said...

I'll be at the wedding!!!! See you there!

Woohoo! Awesome! See you there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home