2007-11-23

Leveraging Assets

While I was over at U5 & Rebecca's, I got to check out their selection of bathroom reading magazines--always amusing to see what the selection is in a given household. scuba magazines, Allure, but not the usual Entertainment Weekly or National Geographic. So instead, I started reading a copy of Men's Health--yeah, kinda like Cosmo for guys. FYI, the subscription is Rebecca's, not U5's.

Anyway, while browsing the articles, I came across a sidebar, "You've got skills: We asked 1000 women how various guy skills affect your hotness factor," as shown below.


So considering I have 'playing an instrument,' 'cooking,' and 'carpentry' down cold, and I have passable high school French, all that I can say is that I'm doing a spectacular job at failing to leverage my assets [smile]. (Okay, admittedly, a lot of that is soaked up by working my way out of the short-fat-dork-deficit-factor.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home