2006-04-06

My mom



Sometimes, my mom is really cute. In a totally awesome way, mind you. I bought and set up a computer for her a while back, to get her to started on email and the web. She has been working at teaching herself Windows, and is taking some kind of an adult education class locally. In a message today:

Until recently, I did not know that my computer had "Games" and "Paint". I'll find out how to play Freecell, Minesweeper and Pinball. While I was playing Solitaire the other night, someone patted my right arm gently. It was Miko. She came upstairs without making any noise!

Yeah, Miko's the kitten that I think has turned into the 'surrogate grandchild.' Yeah, as Beemer put it, "Kawaii neko desu!"

1 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh. this is adorable. adorable. ;-) My mom learned to use a computer to do eBay, and now has learned (in the last 3 months) Excel! ;-)

So proud. ;-) She's also addicted to FreeCell. (daniele)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home