2008-08-17

Lookitt my Buuuut!! 3: The Rise of the Inseam

When we last left Bats on a quest for slacks that fit him (and his ass), he was considering ordering a new set:

I think I might order a new pair, but with a low rise, instead of regular. Also, maybe I should play with the Torso:Legs proportions. Oh yeah... and change the ass setting.

The new pants came in a month ago, but I haven't been motivated enough to blog about them until now. I did change the "ass" setting (from "prominent" to "average"), as well as several other settings: Thight Shape to "average," and rise to "short." The results are seen below (the obligatory front/side/rear photos):




I'm pretty pleased with the results, actually. Changing the "rise" setting had the biggest effect... and getting rid of the 'jodhpur' effect at the thighs is a plus as well.

Another delightful side effect is that by reducing the rise and pulling the inseam upwards, a 25" inseam actually fits me--rolling up the pants legs is no longer necessary (as opposed to the usual hanging crotch/24" inseam).

Sheesh... all this work just to have pants that look "normal." Ah well.

1 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice butt! looking good.
j

 

Post a Comment

<< Home