2007-01-13

Technology Fun

One of the neat features of the BlackBerry Pearl is that you can add additional flash memory, in the form of a MicroSD card. So I went out this afternoon to buy a 1 GB Kingmax card. It's tiny. It's really tiny. How tiny?


That tiny. I thought it was wacky enough to think about 1 GB storage in there that it was worth posting.

Also, it was a bit startling to realize just how beat-to-hell my Brass Rat is in a closeup photo.

So now I can listen to MP3s and take more photos on my Pearl... just in time for the cool iPhone kids to beat me up and take my lunch money. Oh well...

Incidentally, if anyone has accidentally surfed into this page because they're trying to install their card, it was helpful to look at this website, which had a very nice photo guide on how to do it.

1 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I continue to be astonished at how small my 1GB iPod shuffle is. It's bigger than a Rat, but it's still really tiny for its level of functionality

 

Post a Comment

<< Home