2006-12-24

The BatBerry!


If anyone needs to reach me stateside, I bought a BlackBerry Pearl from T-Mobile, as I threatened to do before. The number is my 617 VoIP number, plus 3,486,038.

Even though I have not yet activated the data package (e.g., web browsing and email), I am pretty impressed by the Pearl. The camera is quite serviceable for "I want to gather basic visual information," the display and interface is great--I just keep on getting into new features, and saying, "Wow, that's so not dumb!" And the thing is bloody tiny--I have a photo comparing it to my current phone, but Blogger isn't letting me upload right now.

Incidentally, does anyone have recommendations for a contact manager to go with the BB? I thought that RIM would have a software package that does this on the PC end, but I haven't come across it yet. I don't run Outlook right now, although it seems like it integrates into the BB, if you add a plug-in. Anyone use ACT! ? Or have other recommendations?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home