2006-05-28

Works every time...

We got the shipping container project sent off and on its way on Friday afternoon. As promised, I christened the box on its way out. The truck hooked up to the trailer, started pulling out, and I cracked a bottle of booze on the tail end:



While leaving the liquor store, I was chortling to myself on the choice of beverage--hey, I wasn't planning on drinking the stuff. Y'know, I have to admit that this is the only time in my life that I have ever bought malt liquor (fo'ty or otherwise).

Speaking of malt liquor--I assume everyone's seen the Modern Drunkard's Taste Test page? They rate several fine options based on Flava, Street Cred, and Power.

No photo of the christening itself--but chief grad student took a little movie of it; I'll post a still if I can get one.

2 Comments:

At 3:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the word? Thunderbird!

What's the price? Thirty twice!

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger dan said...

Far more than you ever wanted to know about the cost of malt liquor...

http://daviswiki.org/Forties

 

Post a Comment

<< Home