2006-05-24

Photo and Travel Plans



Another goofy photo and details on my travel plans to Boston, Florida, and New York.

While working on the shipping container, I glanced over at the nearby soccer field, and the collection of geese on the field amused me. I was mentally providing dialogue of: "Ok, who's going to be shirts and who's gonna be skins today?" "Aw man... I hate being skins." Either that, or something with hypercompetitive goose soccer moms yelling at their goslings from the sidelines ("You call that a pass?!?! Run, run, run!! Where's that hustle?!?!")

The pond behind the site is kinda neat--a blue heron landed there yesterday; saw some type of diving (i.e., grab fish out of the water) raptor today.

Anyway, I have started to put together my travel plans for the next few weeks: I'm going to be in Boston soon! As in, likely, this upcoming weekend! I'm going to try to do the drive in one day, ending up in Hopkinton for the evening, on Saturday. Then, probably a few days up in NH with Bird and Jen, helping Bird hang some kitchen cabinets. This is followed by a business trip to Florida, for more than a week--we're setting up this shipping container that we've been working on.

Wednesday, May 31 - MANCHESTER NH(MHT) to TAMPA INTL(TPA)
Flight 656 H
Depart MANCHESTER NH(MHT) at 10:15AM
Arrive in TAMPA INTL(TPA) at 1:30PM

Thursday, June 08 - TAMPA INTL(TPA) to MANCHESTER NH(MHT)
Flight 228 H
Depart TAMPA INTL(TPA) at 3:05PM
Arrive in MANCHESTER NH(MHT) at 6:00PM


Back to Boston in time for the big wedding. Woo hoo! Followed by at least a few days of hanging out in Boston, and then down to New York to see my folks, and hang out with P. and my high school friend Air Force Guy/NYC IP lawyer.

1 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, NYC IP Lawyer will never replace Air Force Guy as an appellation. Not nearly as snappy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home