2007-08-14

First LJ Poll: Haircut Advice!

All of my readers are welcome to head over and vote on my LJ haircut poll. As I described it:

This might seem painfully self-indulgent, but hey, self-mockery is involved as well, so I figure it evens out. I've been too lazy to get a haircut since March--well, it started out as laziness, then three different women commented positively on my growing my hair out a bit, so it then turned into laziness with an excuse. On the other hand, other women told me that it looked, "...just a little bit too '70's." So, if I could trouble you all for your aesthetic advice...


Just as historical background (and to provide amusement value to all of you), here are some of my past haircuts (left to right):
  • High school: the parted bowl-cut. Man, there was a reason why I got beaten up a lot in high school. Shit, I think I'd even beat me up.
  • College sophomore year: crewcut for ROTC. Ooh-rah!
  • Current passport, from 2000: I hope my face is a little less round nowadays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home