2007-04-19

Hit the Road, Bats

I have a chunk of travel lined up for the next two weeks--I'm spending Monday through Sunday of next week in Cleveland:


I'm presenting at a conference on Tuesday, and then staying for a few more days of the conference. Then, Thursday-Saturday, I'm hanging out with Leper & Elizabeth, and I get to meet young Miss Zenobia! Yay!

Then at the tail end of the week after that (Thursday-Sunday), I am flying up to UW on frequent flyer miles, in order to give my thesis presentation. As I mentioned before, it's just a 1-hour presentation, not a defense, so it's not that stressful. Also, I'll be able to collect current data from ongoing projects, hang out with the grad group, see other K-W folks, and drink beer (probably, but not necessarily in that order).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home