2007-04-19

Bulk Barn Catsitting

For a few days this weekend, I was catsitting five--yes, count 'em, five cats. I have been looking after JMD's four cats while she is vacationing in the British Virgin Islands with Cailah this week. Beazus, Clyde, and Maizy are shown in the pic below; Lovey is doing time in solitary in JMD's room.


The fifth cat was the landlords' cat; they went away for the weekend, and asked me to feed & play with their 2-year old black cat. Relatively nice, but didn't trust new people enough to be petted.

Anyway, the landlords evidently went down to NYC for the weekend, because as a thank you, they dropped off a cinnamon babka from Zabar's! Man... I can't think of something more awesome for an admitted foodie who grew up in New York (even if it was admittedly Long Island)....

Yum yum yum. Yes... I'll share... if I have to...

2 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger dan said...

Just face it. Soon you'll be the crazy cat lady.

Er. Maybe not.

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Bats said...

Heh. In my opinion, JMD's the crazy cat lady (exceeding 3 is the threshold for crazy cat lady status); I figure that its not contagious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home