2006-10-12

Heh...

Snowninja just posted a pretty amusing comment on my instructable on hooking up a washing machine to a kitchen sink.

No, go and read it. It's funny. Ok, well, I thought it was funny. And the remainder of the post won't make sense without reading it.

On a slightly related note, I thought of one redeeming reason to try to get hooked up in my remaining few months up here--I can come back to Boston singing about "My Girlfriend, Who Lives In Canada..." (and yeah, I'll probably have the same amount of credibility there as Rod in Avenue Q).

1 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember - her name is Alberta, she lives in Vancouver...

Needless to say, I am wildly in favor of the Batman hookup plan. I've got "Smooth Operator" playing in my head right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home