2006-09-25

Boston Itinerary

I will be in Boston from October 12 through October 17th; Thursday through part of Sunday will be taken up by a work meeting. If Boston folks are available Sunday or Monday, I'd love to see you!

Toronto, Canada (YYZ) to Boston, MA (BOS) Thursday, Oct 12
Flight Departs Arrives Class Stops
United Airlines 8536
(Operated by Air Canada) Toronto (YYZ)
Oct 12
2:00 pm Boston (BOS)
Oct 12
3:30 pm Coach Non-stop
Boston, MA (BOS) to Toronto, Canada (YYZ) Tuesday, Oct 17
Flight Departs Arrives Class Stops
United Airlines 8535
(Operated by Air Canada Jazz) Boston (BOS)
Oct 17
12:30 pm Toronto (YYZ)
Oct 17
2:10 pm Coach Non-stop

1 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A groggy me will be unpacking from a trip (to Denmark) on Monday the 16th. I will need to pick up the cat from the "kitty hotel" at some point that day, but I'd happily meet with you. Can't say I'll be coherent, but I might be entertaining...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home