2006-07-18

Fun with Bad Karma

I was somewhat hesitant to put up this post, given that I'm getting on a plane in nine days, and more importantly, that most of my friends fly all the time. But here it is anyways.



On my last Southwest flight, they offered their new snack--"Plane Crackers": Produced by Nabisco, "golden airplane-shaped crackers" mark the airline's 35th anniversary. The unique crackers come in commemorative packaging.

My reaction was: "Hey, I can re-enact famous airliner crashes with my food!" To wit: I could bite off the tail, for American 587 (tore off its vertical stabilizer when the pilot pushed the rudder stop to stop to try to regain control). Or I can do TWA Flight 800: snap a cracker in half, smash up the pieces, and throw them in my drink.

Okay, I should stick to reading my magazine and playing my iPod, before fellow passengers get really nervous.

3 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger dan said...

I still think this is funny.

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I almost laughed my bum off.

You could do SwissAir 111 too, if you were allowed to have a lighter on board, with little candies for the alleged diamonds.

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger j.ho said...

I just snorted my 3 euro Italian wine through my nose. This was too damn funny. You should video it and put it up on YouTube - I bet it will be an instameme.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home