2005-01-27

Interesting Link (All About Waterloo)

I found this page completely by accident--I was trying to use Google to see if the local supermarket had a website, to find out what hours they were open.

It's the website of some guy who tries to attract businesses to the Waterloo area ("Business Development and Marketing Services for Emerging High-Tech Firms"). But he had a few features that were neat to see--a 'personal orientation to Waterloo', and a virtual walking tour of the town.

Neither of those links will probably mean very much to most of you, but it was kinda neat for me to see most of the places I go to day-to-day, and descriptions of places I've either discovered or had pointed out to me during my intial visits. If you're thinking of visiting, go ahead and check these links out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home