2008-06-17

SF Trip (Random Photos, First)

I'm back from my Minneapolis and San Francisco trip (i.e, the BOS-MSP-ORD-SFO-ORD-MSP-BOS itinerary). I need to put together the requisite-extended-travelogue, but in the meanwhile, here are a few goofy photos that made me chuckle when I took them:

First, a hotel in the Mission:


Yes, I know that Eula is a name (as well as a town in Texas), but I can't see those letters without thinking End-User License Agreement. I got riffing:

By unlocking the hotel room door, the user agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions spelled out in the document posted on the opposite side of the door. If you reject the terms of this agreement, you are more than welcome to sleep on the sidewalk with the dudes that smell like a mix of Thunderbird and nursing home.

As for the second one (And yes, I was crashing with the lovely and brilliant Dr. O. on this trip):


It was almost tempting to go up to the front desk, to see if they would answer "What time is checkout?" with, "Well, sir, you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave. Man, that joke just keeps getting funnier each time we use it." Oy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home