2007-09-03

To Be Honest, I'm Rather Surprised

After reading Jenn's score on this Nerd Test 2.0, I decided, hey, I'll try it out. The results were somewhat surprising. Well, some aspects surprised me.

NerdTests.com says I'm an Uber Cool Science Geek.  What are you?  Click here!

I guess I was surprised that I scored so bloody low on the dumb/dork/awkwardness axis (91% scored higher; 6% same; 3% lower). I consider myself a great big socially dysfunctional dork, but then again, the questions were along the lines of, Have you ever... owned a lightsaber? ...and have it clipped to your belt, right now?. So, I guess I'm a dork, but not that dorky?

I have to say that I was vastly amused by the checkbox:

Was the last naked thing you saw on the computer screen?
X Er, yeah...


I also was surprised that I got as clobbered on literature/history as I did, especially relative to science fiction/comic books. I figure I whiffed questions like "Who was Aristotle's teacher?" and "The Hundred Years war lasted 106 years." (true/false/whatever). There were relatively few questions on this topic (and nothing demanding specific literary knowledge, I think)--so a few missed questions could have a disproportionate effect.

Another surprise:

Average "dork percentile" for
Mac lovers: 51%
Windows users: 63%
*NIX lovers: 51%


Link is in that graphic above, if you want to try it.

1 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger Jenn Steele said...

You know, you've perceived yourself as a dork for many, many years.

I don't think you see yourself as I see you. I've never really seen that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home