2006-02-09

Return to Sender



I just got one of my holiday cards back in the mail today: "Return to Sender, Undeliverable as Addressed." Which is somewhat annoying--I thought that with the mailing labels and bar codes, I'd get them there no problem.

Then I realized: hey, they returned it from the US (with US domestic postage) to the return address in Canada. Thought that was kinda cool. Even if it took fifty days to make the round trip.

PS--Probe & Becca: if you're wondering why you didn't get a holiday card, well, here's the answer.

2 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger j.ho said...

Oh that's a bummer about the card! I think I see your mistake though - when you are sending things in the U.S. you need to put the recipient's name and street address on the envelope as well. Just an FYI so it doesn't happen again, eh!

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Bats said...

Dammit! Your American ways are so strange and alien to me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home