2005-10-09

Dental failure



You might notice that this picture of my mouth looks different from the one in the post below. No, it's not an older photo. Somehow, it appears that the porcelain crown/implant cover cracked and/or fell off. I don't remember feeling this happen at all--quite possibly happened in the night. I'm somewhat annoyed.

I think that the crown that was cemented in was a piece of porcelain with a metal sleeve inside it; it seems to me that the cemented metal sleeve is still on the post in my mouth. I'm actually not sure whether the metal-to-porcelain bond failed, or the porcelain itself cracked to the point that it detached.

And no, I didn't want to, um, inspect output for evidence that the crown ended up there.

However, I had a wonderful Canadian Thanksgiving, and I'm having a great time while Jofish is visiting; I will write about it soon.

2 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SUCKO!!!!!
go eit the dentist
my word verification today was batky!
ttfn,
jean
ps. how's your hangover today??

 
At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least now you can install the microfilm container like you should have done before you put the first cap on :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home