2005-03-21

Summer Tour Schedule Update

So I've started to iron out which week I'll be visiting the Bay Area--probably from a Thursday to a Thursday: April 28 through May 5. Unfortunately, that means the only weekend I'll be in town is the one that both Christy/U-Boat and Leper/Elizabeth are out of town. Bummer.

But the reason why: the following weekend (may 7-8), my mentor/former boss is throwing his 50th birthday party, and invited me. So I'll be flying YKF (Kitchener Waterloo) -> SFO -> BOS -> YKF. So I'll need to go to Boston, hang out in black tie, and drink expensive wine at his party. What a rough life :)

But it also means I'll be in Boston both at the beginning of May, as well as the end of May. First visit is likely to be brief, but I hope I'll be able to see some folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home