2010-08-10

Birthday Bonus Round

I know that I've covered my birthday to death already... but there were a few items that needed sharing.

First of all, Sarah's grandmother sent me a birthday card. Cool--thanks Gram!

Second, Sarah's parents sent me a birthday package. Among the contents: wine bottle stopper (cool!), a nice Hawaiian shirt (win!), and this adorable picture of my sweetie at age 9:


Besides, "Ohhhh, so cuute!", my reaction was, "Man... I'm lucky to find a gal of this caliber."

Sorry.

Anyway, the last item--a birthday card from Canada... from Dan & Daniel!


And the inside was a pop up card, "It's the Birthday Monster... Chomp Chomp Chomp!"

Heh... that made me smile in a big way. Thanks everyone!

1 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...


If you're ready to start taking your t shirt design skills to the next level, you can find a free, simple, easy-to-follow Link, Did I mention it's free? Check it out!
design dine USB stick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home