2010-01-16

I'm A Dinosaur!

Thanks--I think--to Rawhide for pointing this one out

Apparently, I'm not just a dinosaur (i.e., not the King Crimson song), but I am a 2.5-foot-tall, Hasbro animatronic triceratops ("Playskool Kota My Triceratops Dinosaur").


Wuhh. And [shudder]. I have to admit that having a commercial jingle about oneself is rather disturbing:


Actually, the most disturbing thing was the commercial for it... the thing also chews food and belches. Hey... waitasec... I can do that too!

I consider this yet another reason that I really not too interested in having kids--"The media mass mind is telling me that I need to buy my kid an animatronic what?"

Also, in case it's not obvious, please don't buy this for me as a gag gift or anything. First of all, it's $300. Also, I'm probably too big to ride on it... and that would pretty much ruin the fun for me... [sniff]

Anyway, while we're on the topic--there's a animated bear with (almost) my name. Oh, and lastly, BirdJen pointed this one out years ago... apparently, I have the same name of a well-loved soccer player. Oy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home