2009-02-14

More Infrared Dorkery!

I was in Connecticut this past week, doing performance testing on some houses. We were asked to take off our shoes, because this house is new, finished, and close to handover--we didn't want to track dirt into the place.

We were doing some testing using our infrared camera, and my coworker noticed--"Hey K., that's cool, I can see your footprints in the carpet."

Huh, really?

[Lightbulb] [Drops down onto floor]


Behold! The infrared angel!

And great... in addition to my ass being prominent, it is also a significant source of heat. Oy.

BTW--happy stupid effin' holiday, everyone. I'm heading out to see an absurdist Beckett play in Harvard Square. I figured that The Rest Of The World would have plans tonight, so I figured that this would be a good use of the evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home