2006-11-21

Holiday Season Itinerary


Another way to avoid thesis--buying my airline tickets for travel over this holiday.

I bought my tickets this morning; the itineraries are up on my Google Calendar. It's very nice that my former company is paying my travel expenses for this season. They were flying me back to Boston for the Christmas party (along with chief grad student and my advisor), and then flying me to Minneapolis to be logistical backup for a seminar that they are running. That would have been two round trips, which is equal to four legs of travel, like this:

YYZ -> BOS -> MSP -> LGA -> YYZ

December 13: UAL 8534 YYZ -> BOS 4:40 PM-6:12 PM

Hang out for a little while with Boston folks. Dinner on the 13th (Wednesday) in Boston, anyone?

December 15-16 (at least) will be taken up by my company's party and meetings

December 18: NWA 717 BOS -> MSP 1:29 PM-3:44 PM

Seminar work, and then seeing psycho security guard and his family

December 21: NWA 512 MSP -> LGA 10:58 AM-2:33 PM

Visiting my family at home, and hanging out with air force guy, Perlick, and Probe and Becca (they will be visiting town!)

January 2: UAL 8573 LGA -> YYZ 10:30 AM-12:05 PM

And then back to work, dammit. And packing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home