2004-12-06

Made it out alive


Well, I survived the term, and made it down to Florida for my conference. Weather forecast for the next few days is highs in the low 80's. Picture above is a shot I took while wading on the beach. If it makes you feel any better, my root canal still hurts.

I don't think I really believed that I was done until I made it out of the airport in Tampa. But I'm done. I'm way done.

I'll be back in Boston (for real) on Sunday! (I'm actually flying in on Thursday, but I'm doing work stuff on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday). Call me if you want to get together--I've set up my 617 VoIP line to forward to my cell phone (or email).

1 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoo, congratulations!

The picture makes it look like you have no legs/feet, which amuses me. And I *really* enjoyed the discussion of the root canal. I think I still have the tooth I did a root canal on a long time ago... in a box somewhere. Maybe at my parents' house. Heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home