2004-10-20

I ♥ Independent Coffeehouses


Went down to grab some coffee at the independent coffeehouse down the street from Perlick's swinging bachelor pad (on Piedmont Ave in Oakland). It's across from a Starbuck's--always heartening to see the independent more full than the Starbucks.

Anyway, here are the coffee insulators they have at hand... I just had to share.

Had a great time visiting the Bay Area folks and seeing Crack and Joslyn get married. I have two or three piled-up entries to file, once I'm a bit caught up on schoolwork. I had to deal with the pain of a functioning high speed connection at Perlick's with NO GODDAMN WIRELESS ACCESS POINT OR WIRED HUB, which made me solve the problem by using dialup (this entry is being written from Vancouver Airport).

Anyway. More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home